Today the water has been shut off in our house. Last night a pipe started leaking at the back of the sink. It is in a very unaccessable place so we need to get someone in to fix it. It looks like most of the pipes have been replaced except for this one piece. I can see why. The guy is going to have to cut a hole in the floor or in the wall at the back of the sink to reach this itty bitty piece of lead pipe to fix it. The joys of having an older home.
On this card I used the Kissing and Rock & Roll technique:
1. Ink up the Stitched Background stamp in Cranberry Crisp. Set it down face up.
2. Stamp the Ginormous flower in Cameo Coral ink and stamp off on scrap paper. I wanted a lighter background colour so the Stitched BG will show up better.
3. Stamp the flower on top of the inked up Stitched BG stamp. This is called Kissing.
4. Roll the edges of the flower in the Cranberry Crisp ink. This is called Rock & Roll.
5. Finally stamp the flower on the Whisper White card stock.
6. Follow the above steps with the leaves in Sage Shadow and Always Artichoke. (I left out Step 4). Supplies:
Stamps: Ginormous Flowers, Holidays & Wishes, Stitched BG
Paper: Whisper White, Blush Blossom, Wild Asparagus DP (my mind's eye)
Ink: Cameo Coral, Cranberry Crisp (retired), Sage Shadow, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Crystal Brad (making memories), Dimensional, Grey Ribbon (Michael's), 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch
4.75 x 4.75 card
Thanks for stopping by.