I began this card at 10:00 last night (I usually head up to bed at that time) and finished it at 10:45. I guess I was really inspired to do Beate's Be Inspired Challenge.
Here are the steps I took to make the main image panel:
1. Swipe Whisper White card stock with Embossing Buddy to get rid of the static.
2. Ink up the Swirl from Baroque Motifs in Certainly Celery.
3. Ink up the Girnormous Daisy flower in VersaMark.
4. Carefully stamp the VersaMarked Daisy on top of the Baroque Swirl and then on to the Whisper White card stock.
5. Clean Swirl and ink up in VersaMark.
6. Stamp Swirl in right edge of Whisper White card stock.
7. Use heat gun to emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
8. Use Sponge in a circular motion to add ink (Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Mellow Moss & Cool Caribbean) around the embossed images. Wipe images clean with a kleenex.
To complete the card:
1. Stamp French Script on the Certainly Celery strip of card stock.
2. Ink up the Swirl with VersaMark and stamp on top of the French Script. Heat Emboss.
3. Stamp "thanks" in Certainly Celery on Whisper White card stock.
4. Cut out using Oval Coluzzle.
5. Cut out another oval in Cool Caribbean.
6. Tape "thanks" oval on top of Cool Caribbean oval and trim CC to make a smaller frame around the "thanks.
7. Distress all edges of card stock.
8. Use a Sponge Dauber to sponge Certainly Celery around "thanks".
9. Complete card by taping together, adding ribbon and popping up the oval image with dimensionals.
And there you have it. Forty-five minutes later. Well spent time, of course.
Stamps: Ginormous Flowers, Baroque Motifs, Much Appreciated, French Script (retired)
Paper: Whisper White, Cool Caribbean, Certainly Celery
Ink: Cool Caribbean, VersaMark, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Mellow Moss
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Oval Coluzzle, Distresser, Sponge Dauber, Sponge, Dimensional, White Satin Ribbon (Michael's)
6.5 x 3.25 card
Thanks for stopping by.
P.S. For those of you who live in Winnipeg, I found Powder Pals at Dollarama for.....only a $1. Wow! What a great deal. You can find the same one's at Michael's for about $17. Amazing. If you want to get one, you can find them in the bead section - close to the scrapbooking section - in Dollarama. I love using Powder Pals for embossing, using glitter or microbeads. They make it easy to pour the product back into the jar.