Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Black and Blue Birthday Wishes

I made this card last week, but I didn't have time to post it before our trip.

I stamped the images with Black Stazon so it wouldn't run when I used ink to colour it with a blender pen and aquapainter (on the larger areas). I used Black Stickles on the "dots" of the flower and some of the outline of the leaves. Quick and easy.

Our trip to San Antonio was awesome, by the way. The weather was great and was such a wonderful change from the weather we've had here at home. (Although, now that we are back, the weather is definitely looking up. - Isn't it funny how we seem to talk about weather so much? I guess it often dictates our mood.) We had such a fun time. There are so many great places to explore in North America alone.

Supplies:

Stamps: Time Well Spent, Hugs and Wishes
Paper: Bordering Blue, Basic Black, Naturals White
Ink: Black Stazon, Bordering Blue, Night of Navy, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Black Stickles, Aquapainter, Blender Pen, Striped Ribbon (Michaels), Silver Ribbon Slide

4.25 x 5.5 card

Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: