Saturday, April 19, 2008

Weekend Sketch Challenge # 43

What a day..... Today my oldest had his birthday party. He turned six on the 14th. I can't believe where the time has gone..... And it is a beautiful day and it is a good day to clean up my flower beds..... And I am going out for dinner tonight with some girlfriends. I'm not sure if I will have time for any stamping today.


Yes, this is last week's sketch challenge of Beate's. One week late. I guess I'm just a little behind. I have yet to do her challenge for this week. I hope to get around to it this weekend sometime.

By the way, I stamped the bird on Naturals White card stock, stamped another one, cut it out and popped it up with dimentionals on top of the first.




Supplies:

Stamps: Spring Song, Stitched Background
Paper: Infuse (Basic Grey), Old Olive, Ruby Red, Naturals White
Ink: Brown Stazon, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate chip, Ruby Red, Old Olive
Accessories: Sponge Dauber, Aquapainter, Dimensional, Olive Satin Ribbon (Gale's), Small Corner Rounder Punch

4.5 x 4.5 card

Thanks for stopping by.

PS. This picture is a bit washed out. I have an Ott light that I use when taking pictures of a card. I'm not always sure where to place it. If anyone has any hints on how to use the light to its best advantage, PLEASE let me know.

2 comments:

jjcreations said...

I think this little bird is cute, and I like the stitched background. It makes that side panel look elegant. Joan

jjcreations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.