Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hummingbird Thanks


Does anyone know what colour hummingbirds are? I think the next time I pull out this stamp I will check online to see what they look like. It has been a while since I've seen one in real life. My parents in BC have a feeder outside their kitchen window and I've seen them there flitzing about. One minute they are there, the next, they are gone....sort of reminiscent of knowing what colours they are.....used to know, know I don't. LOL


By the way, I need to use a new blender pen. Aargh! Hint: If it seems dry on the scrap paper, then DON'T use it.


Supplies:

Stamps: Spring Song, Live Your Dream (thanks)
Paper: Basic Black, Cranberry Crisp, Whisper White, Phoebe DP (Basic Grey)
Ink: Black Stazon, Close to Cocoa, Cranberry Crisp, Rose Red, Old Olive
Accessories: Black Brads, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Blender Pen

4.5 x 4.5 card

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea,

For the "contest" last week we were supposed to say what we like about you blog and I'm now realizing what I like best - how frequently you post! There's so often something new and that makes it worth checking regularly.

Val