Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


I hope you are having a wonderful day. We just got back from our morning activities and I want to quickly post this before I make lunch. Zachary had a Valentine's Party which he thought was "awesome" and he is currently sorting the Valentine's which are his favourites. Caleb received a little treat bag from the caregivers at the Moms group I attend with him. For dinner this evening, I plan to make a cheese fondue and chocolate fondue. I've never done one with the boys before. They will be very excited.

This is the card I made for my husband for Valentine's Day. Hope he likes it :).

Supplies:

Stamps: Love Matters (retired)
Paper: Patterned Paper (unknown), Red Embossed Patterned Paper (Michaels), Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Bordering Blue
Ink: Black Stazon, Real Red, Bordering Blue
Accessories: Oval Coluzzle, Giga Oval Scalloped Punch, Dimensionals, Red Brads (makingmemories), Corner Rounder Punch, White Organdy Ribbon, Red Satin Ribbon (Gale's)

4.75 x 4.75 card

Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: