Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Scalloped Happy Birthday

I received the So Many Scallops Sale-a-bration set with my last order. I thought I'd get some ink on it :). It is sooo nice that the stamps are die cut and all you have to do is peel and stick them on the wood block.
This was a very simple card to make:

* I distressed and sponged the edges of the Pale Plum card stock and Almost Amethyst Designer Series Paper with Elegant Eggplant. I also distressed the 1" strip of Elegant Eggplant card stock and the two circles.

* I stamped in Elegant Eggplant with "celebrate the season" stamp on Pale Plum card stock. I liked the dotted scallop on the stamp. Then I used the Scalloped Circle Punch

* I stamped again with Elegant Eggplant with "happy birthday" stamp on Almost Amethyst. I then punched it out with the 1 1/4 Circle Punch. I punched another circle in Elegant Eggplant with the 1 3/8 Circle Punch.

* I adhered those three layers together and added it to the top of the Eggplant card stock strip and Plum Ribbon with a dimensional.

* To complete the card, I added two Rhinestone Squares.

All done. Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

Stamps: So Many Scallops
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Pale Plum, Almost Amethyst, Almost Amethyst Designer Series Paper
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Distresser (Cutter Kit), Sponge Dauber, Plum Ribbon (Gale's), Dimensional, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch, Rhinestones (Finishing Accents by Darico)

4.25 x 5.5 card

0 comments: