Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Yeehaw, Cowgirl!!

Finally I was able to make it to my local scrapbook store for a very quick look-around. I've been wanting to go for a looong time. But it is not a place where I want to take the boys, so I don't go there very often. Well, I spent about half an hour looking, no, ogling, the Basic Grey patterned paper. When I did move on to see what was in the other parts of the store, I came across these clear stamps by clearly wordsworth. I have seen them on line and loved them, so I HAD to buy them. I just love the stick figure images. So far I have just used the cowgirl. Every time I see anything cowgirl/boy related, I think of my favourit-est cousin. So this card is dedicated to her, a cowgirl through and through. I will be sending it to her as well. By the way, I did buy some Basic Grey paper.

Supplies:

Stamps: Cowgirl and Yeehaw (clearly wordsworth)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Cool Caribbean, Mellow Designer Paper (Basic Grey)
Ink: Brown Stazon, Cool Caribbean, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Twill, Vintage Copper Brads, Dimensionals, Paper Snips (to paper piece her dress), Two-way Glue stick, Sponge Dauber, Distresser (Cutter Kit)

4.75 x 4.75 card

Thanks for stopping by.

ETA: PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THE FIRST COMMENT IN THE COMMENT SECTION. I DID AND SOMETHING ABOUT VIRUSES POPPED UP. I WILL BE TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT AND GET RID OF IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

1 comments: