Friday, February 15, 2008

Wednesday Sketch Challenge

It's been so cold here in Manitoba for soooo long that I parts of me are constantly frozen. Right now it is -30 Celsius, but -39 with the windchill (not sure what that is in Fahrenheit... -89 maybe??? LOL). Right now my hands are freezing, so let's see if I can type.

This is the card I came up with for the Sketch Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.


Supplies:

Stamps: Fun and Fast Notes, Rough Texture Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Cool Caribbean, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Designer Paper (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Old Olive, Cool Caribbean, Not Quite Navy, So Saffron
Accessories: Olive Satin Ribbon (Gale's), Crystal Brads (makingmemories), Paper Piercer, Mat Pack

4.5 x 4.5 card

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

Karis said...

...you need to come visit us in sunny CA!!! It's 20C here today. :)