Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Spring....Wishful Thinking.

I needed to make a very springy card. I am sooo tired of winter. Today is another cold day. It is -40 when you factor in the wind....and I had to walk Zachary to school today because Byron took the van to the mechanic....and the cover of the Chariot/jogger cracked because it is so cold....and I'm tired of wearing long johns....in the house....But enough complaining!! It will get warmer....eventually. LOL


So here is my springy card. I used Cool Caribbean and Certainly Celery as the main colours. I LOVE these colours together and miss using them since Cool Caribbean was "retired" last year.


Supplies:


Stamps: Time Well Spent, So Many Sayings (retired hostess set), Canvas
Paper: Cool Caribbean, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Designer Paper (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Cool Caribbean, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, Bordering Blue
Accessories: Vintage Copper Brads, Dimensionals, Blender Pen, Corner Rounder Punch, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, 1/8" Hand Held Punch, Certainly Celery 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon


4.25 x 5.5 card


I hope you are enjoying some warmer weather wherever you are. Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: