Friday, February 29, 2008

Rosy Celebrate Everything

I love square cards. I am making them more and more. The thing I have struggled with in the past was trying to find envelopes that fit. I couldn't find envelopes for a 4" or 4 1/4" card and I find that a 5" card is too big for me. I finally found a solution at Walmart. They have a package of blank cards with matching envelopes in white or vanilla card stock in a 4 3/4" size. So that is what I have been using. It has worked out quite nicely.


On Splitcoaststampers I came across THIS card by "mmbc". This is my rendition.


Supplies:


Stamps: Celebrate Everything
Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red, Designer Paper (Basic Grey)
Ink: Rose Red
Accssories: 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Flower Fusion (Olive Flowers), Crystal Brad (makingmemories), Glue Dot, Stamp-a-ma-jig


4 3/4 x 4 3/4 card


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, me love! These are all amazing!!! MLM