Sunday, February 3, 2008

Pierced Scallops

I'm sitting here thinking...hmmm...how do I start this post. I think I am exhausted. Yesterday we bought the boys skates and they tried skating for the first time today. I haven't been on skates for years. The skates that I have are from junior high or high school, whenever it was when my feet stopped growing. So these are ooold figure skates. Not enough support. My ankles ache right now, as well as my back. But, I have to say, we had a lot of fun. I thought the boys, especially my oldest, would be quite frustrated with always falling down and not skating perfectly in the first try. But they were sooo happy to be out there and are begging to go again soon.

Here is a card for you. The detail I like best about this card is the paper piercing on the scalloped edge. Hope you like it.

Supplies:

Stamps: Nature Stamps by Rhonda Farrer (Autumn Leaves), Holidays and Wishes
Paper: Naturals White, Sage Shadow, Designer Paper (unknown - from the scrap pile)
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Olive Satin Ribbon (Gale's Warehouse), Sponge Dauber

4.5 x 4.5 card

Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: