Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Simple Polka Dots and Petals

I was on the Paper Pretties site and saw this card . I thought it would be very quick to make. And it was. I am into these quick cards lately for some reason.



I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to make sure I placed the "Happy Birthday" in exactly the right place. In the past I have usually eyeball it but I would have to do a few tries before getting the sentiment straight. I finally smartened up and often use this tool to get the image in exactly the place I want it. Some of us it takes a little bit longer to figure things out. LOL.


Supplies:


Stamps: Polka Dots and Petals, It's Your Birthday
Paper: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Courtyard Blossom Designer Paper (Chatter Box)
Ink: Bashful Blue, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Dimensional, Bashful Blue Brad, Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampamajig.


4.25 x 5.5 card


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

Maren said...

So pretty! Love those colors! I can't live without my stamp-a-ma-jig!