Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sparkle, Little Stars


I saw THIS card on Just Give Me Stamps and loved the Star stamps Laurie used from Verve Visual. I don't have that set, but I used the Classic Stars Jumbo Wheel that I received in my last order from Stampin' Up!. I tried to do something similar. Also in that order, I bought some Taken with Teal card stock and ink. Not my favourite colour, but I'm trying to go outside my comfort zone once in a while. By the way, (it is hard to see in the picture) I applied Crystal Effects to the small, popped up stars to give them a shiny effect.

Supplies:

Stamps: Stitched Background, Warm Words, Classic Stars Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Night of Navy, Taken with Teal, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Distresser (Cutter Kit), Crystal Effects, Dimensionals, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Navy Ribbon (Gale's)

4.25 x 5.5 card

Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: