Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend Sketch Challenge #36

Once again I got around to doing Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. This one took me a long time to complete for some reason. It just didn't look right. I tried adding ribbon and that just didn't look good. I finally went with a line of brads down the left side of the card. The main image square also took me a long time to figure out what to do. It took me about three tries of stamping various images. Well, this is the end result. Don't the colours remind you of a creamy cappuccino? Mmmm. I'd rather have a latte, though. :)

Supplies:

Stamps: Stitched Exotics, Stitched Background
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Ink: VersaMark, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Embossing Buddy, White Embossing Powder, Distresser (Cutter Kit), Sponge Dauber, 1/16 Hand Held Punch, Vintage Copper Brads, Dimensionals

4.25 x 5.5 card

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Andrea. I had to look twice. I thought the stamped background was a new designer paper I had missed.
Hugs and smiles